Yes, its has been a long time since, you joined this job. You work almost eight hours. You eagerly wait for your paycheck month in month out. You are time conscious with dates and time. But of course you are very right, that’s your life. Maybe you think you will never survive with that J.O.B…..journey of the broke.
Many a time you have thought of quitting that your famous job. Why? you are very tired of being broke. As broke as immediately you have received your much dependent pay.
Most recently your debts, accumulated unbearably. That has really tomented your finances. Budgeting has been under thrown under the carpet. But exactly, why is it that, you find it difficult to even make a simple budget? Yes, i can guess, “ your pay is meagre.” it cannot cover all your expenses. Inflation has hit the roof.
But despite all these, majority of people have managed to jump out of such a financial quagmire. You have achieved the payment of your bills which have choked you for sometimes. How have you really managed to accomplish this?
I cannot retreat to inform you, “ it is possible you can get into the financial freedom….kingdom. Do the following as soon as you can:
- Make diligent to clear you debts. Explain to your creditor how you are going to service you may be defaulted loans. In this do not procrastinate.
- Be a disciplined money saver. Always put aside not less than 40% of your income either from work or businesses
- Apart from your so called your J.O.B, start side income streams….passive income streams. Your forty percent may be as piled up enough to begin such projects.
- Invest and reinvest a potion of your revenue and profits generated from your side hustles. Let this amount be as well 40% as i indicated to you a bove. I call it “magic forty”. It does wonders….it functions. Try it and see the results. But wait, it is not a get rich quick magic of a sort.
- Make budget your routine before any purchase. Avoid impulse buying like a winter season.